sábado, outubro 22, 2005

Banda Sonora De Fim de Semana


















My little girl
Drive anywhere
Do what you want
I don’t care
Tonight
I’m in the hands of fate
I hand myself
Over on a plate
Now
Oh little girl
There are times when I feel
I rather not be
The one behind the wheel
Come
Pull my strings
Watch me move
I do anything
Please
Sweet little girl
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
Drive
I’m yours to keep
Do what you want
I’m going cheap
Tonight
You’re behind the wheel, tonight

Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel

Sim senhora é mesmo lindonazona o raio da musica
Aqui fica a sugestão do remix dos Lexicon Avenue ke ta 5*´s...
Ups afinal não o konsegui por aki azaritu hihih

2 comentários:

kot disse...

Posta mas é a remix do Ewan Pearson pa!! agora cá dos Lexicon =))))))

Pistaxa disse...

Caluda!LOL