segunda-feira, agosto 01, 2005

Música para qualquer hora do dia



I guess you turn me on,
When you're gone,
For me it didn't go wrong,
we just made another song.

Off getting it alone,
Never asking if for long,
It's just that the world ain't enough,
And it never was for the two of us.

Baby, it's ok.

I guess you made me warm,
When you do the hum,
Making everybody come,
Getting creative with your charm.

I tried to be all yours,
Over line ain't answering your calls,
Don't say it's false,
I'm only following my thoughts.

Baby it's ok,
We'll make it better,
Baby, I, I'll survive,
Without these women in my life.


Luomo - Tessio

Como eu gosto desta música... Já tens uns anitos, mas continua a ser excelente!! Ouçam, a sério, quase de certeza que vão adorar como eu adorei a 1a vez que ouvi.. Aqui fica um comentário do produtor do albúm , Vladislav Delay, acerca da música " Tessio, the album's best track, builds over an agonizing 12 minutes full of sound effects, ambient noise, and nearly empty space. The vocals, a distinctly urban duet between a man and woman discussing their affair, are hushed and suggestive, a bizarre parody and a triumph of modern R&B."

7 comentários:

Pistaxa disse...

Na konheço penso eu de ke,tens k ma mandar=)

Sandrinha disse...

depois ouves no 'beículo novo, pk sim, agora com leitor de cd's, vai ser dificil ouvir radio :P

Bimba disse...

hummm... ja estou a sacar a musica... porque voces tem mt bom gosto musical :P.......

Sandrinha disse...

Obrigada ;)

Rostro disse...

mto boa mm, ja konhecia =) bom gosto passion

Pistaxa disse...

Tb keru ouvir!!

Sandrinha disse...

Olko, obrigada :)
Minha pérola, depois ouves no 'beículo ;P