quinta-feira, junho 30, 2005

FootSteps...


Don't even think about reachin' me
I won't be home
Don't even think about stoppin' by
Don't think of me at allI did, what I had to do
If there was a reason, it was you...

Don't even think of gettin' inside
Voices in my head, voices
I got scratches, all over my arms
One for each day, since I fell apart
I did, what I had to do
If there was a reason, it was you...

Footsteps in the hall, it was you, you
Pictures on my test, it was you
It was you...

I did, what I had to do
And if there was a reason
Oh, there wasn't no reason, no
And if, there's something you'd like to do
Just let me continue, to blame you

Footsteps in the hall, it was you, you
Pictures on my chest, it was you, you

Pearl Jam - FootSteps

E pronto esta musica é dakelas k passam o tempo mas ficam.....5*´s
Há coisas k não mudam mesmo hihihi

2 comentários:

Sandrinha disse...

Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!! Acho que já deu pra ver que sou fã ;)

Pistaxa disse...

/me suspira..