quinta-feira, março 23, 2006

Banda Sonora

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Upside Down

E Aqui fica a letra lindona:

Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away

Who's to sayI can't do everything
Well I can try
And as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste
Well it all keeps spinning spinning round and round and

Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
I don't want this feeling to go away

Please don't go away
Please don't go away
Please don't go away
Is this how it's supposed to be
Is this how it's supposed to be

Jack Johnson

Bem estas musikinhas ali na ilhota havaiana mais o meu martini ui ui, na precisava de mai nadaaa^-^

5 comentários:

Maia disse...

tu e o martini..isso dá cabo do figado... ;)

a ju... disse...

Mas faz bem á Alma * ihihih * Pistaxa, inda na encontrei a ilha do foto pas noxas férias :((( isto mata-me :p

Zebedeu disse...

errrrr tens um erro :S

é Johnson não Jahnson

Pistaxa disse...

ja ta mudado, enganei me hihihi
juanita tu vê isso keu preciso urgentemente de ferias ai numa ilhota algures =)))

Anónimo disse...

Ok... tou um cadito atrasado aqui nos comments por nem sempre dá pra passar por ca... daí apresento as minhas desculpas ;)
Esta letra é linda.... Aliás qual é a letra e musica de Jack Johnson q ñ o é... Foi LINDUH ver aquele pavilhão atlantico em unissono a cantar com este grande musico :)