sábado, julho 24, 2004

Pensamento do Dia


Oh oh oooh no no no

(You know there is two sides to every story)

See I don't know why you cryin' like a bitch
talkin' shit like a snitch
who are you write a song 'bout me if you really didn't care
you wouldn't wanna share
tellin' everybody just how you feel

Fuck what I did was your fault somehow
Fuck the presents,I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
well guess what yo,fuck you right back

Fuck what I did was your fault somehow
Fuck the presents,I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
well guess what yo,fuck you right back

You thought you could really make me moan
I had better sex all alone (ha ha ha ha)
I had to do your friend
now you want me to come back
you must be smokin' crack
Im goin' else where and thats a fact

Fuck all those nights I moaned real loud
fuck it,I faked it,arn't you proud
fuck all those nights you thought you broke my back
well guess what your,your sex was wack

Fuck all those nights I moaned real loud
fuck it,I faked it,arn't you proud
fuck all those nights you thought you broke my back
well guess what your,your sex was wack

ooo ooo uh uh yea
ooo ooo uh uh yea
ooo ooo uh uh yea
ooo oo uh uh yea

You questioned did I care
maybe I would have if you would have been a man
now it's over
but I do admit i'm glad I didn't catch your crabs
I can't sweat that cause I got to go

Fuck what I did was your fault somehow
Fuck the presents,I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
well guess what yo,fuck you right back.
 
You made me do this...

BY - Frankee - Fuck u right back
 
Ahahah e esta foi a do dia e mais na digo palavras pakê..kem anda á xuva molha.se principalmente kem anda distraido hihihih
Grande lavanço de roupa suja de eamon e agora da resposta da sua mulher ou "ex" LOL hilarianteeeeee!!!!!!!gostam de se fazer decoitadinhos e o karay dpz keixam.se!meninos as coisas nãp akontecem por acaso!!

7 comentários:

Sr. Humberto disse...

E regulas a tua vida por uns freaks qq? A culpa é de quem afinal? E se a conseguires descobrir, fica provado q a "culpa" é smp do mesmo?
Vive por ti e se achas q conheces tanta coisa ou tanta gente igual, procura a diferença.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! KNOW YOURSELF...

Pistaxa disse...

E pronto tinhas k vir critikar..ora bem eu na me regulo por ng a não ser por mim mesma e qd ao keu komentei vou repetir para ke mais pessoas komo tu na percebam tudo ao kontrário.a unika koisa keu kis citar k este lavanço de roupa suja foi: as coisas nao acontecem por acaso e falta de dialogo não é a melhor opção e dpz keixam se ke são vitimas pk elas são isto e akilo já k qd são vcs a irem k a amiga já são os maiores!era só isso mai nada =)

Sr. Humberto disse...

Então tvz nesse caso n seja a falta de diálogo o pior de tudo... Se o diálogo for "olha... ontem tive com outra gaja" Q bom! Ele disse...
A falta de respeito, sim. Ninguém é "obrigado" a gostar ou mm a continuar a gostar seja de quem for mas... quem n quer compromissos, tem mta gente por aí q tb n quer e é só "pegar e andar" :P

Pistaxa disse...

Não tem nada haber k o keu tava a dizer.mas tb na vou adiantar esta conversa aki.

Sr. Humberto disse...

Ok. E então já diziam os outros "show me the place, i'll give you my time".

Pistaxa disse...

Eu não pk sou péssima em orientacão =)

Sr. Humberto disse...

Same here :)