quinta-feira, abril 26, 2007

Banda Sonora De Feriado



It's a rainy afternoon in 1990.
The big city... Geez it's been 20 years!
Candy, you were so fine.

Beautiful beautiful girl from the north
You burnt my heart with a flickering torch
I had a dream that no one else could see
You gave me love for free

Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go
All my life you're haunting me I loved you so
Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go

Life is crazy Candy baby

Yeah, well it hurt me real bad when you left.
I'm glad you got out, but... But I miss you.

I've had a hole in my heart for so long
I've learned to fake it and just smile along
Down on the street those men are all the same
I need love not games not games

Life is crazy I know baby Candy baby


Life is crasy Candy baby
Candy baby

Iggy Pop - Candy


Bem lembrado lau =)
Gosto!^^

Sem comentários: