domingo, maio 15, 2005

Pensamento

I thought I heard your voice
But it was just static and noise
Was this my illusion or a
Dreamt up conversation
I keep calling, time and time again
But the end is always the same
It's funny that you always call me
When you know I'm not on

Are you my answering machine?
Will you be my answering machine?
You're nowhere to be seen
Will you be my answer machine?

You left me words and bits
of music unknown
I found some questions
For answers I don't own
Told me stories I can't understand
Something about a fucked up plan
But why do I have the feel
You keep calling me
Even though you're not real

More Republica Masonica - Answer Machine

Epah estes gajos desapareceram mas hj como em conversa surgiu...como eu kurtia esta musica..é com kada históriaaaa weeeee lindonazonaa dakelas k por mais anos k viva cá fika guardadinha =))

Sem comentários: