terça-feira, outubro 19, 2010

Banda Sonora do Dia


We haven't met but I'm the one hoping to get inside your loneliness
With a whisper that lifts you a gift a scripture a picture of holiness
And I'll be waiting till it's only us
And the day you hold me, just to know that it must be sacred
With the trust of a naked infant the instant life is held
See how the night is held
A gallery of galaxies, with you its most attractive piece
You call to my spirit through the walls of my flesh
Yes I fall when I hear (my darling)
How I long for those words to transform my world into your platform
As we act out the song of Solomon
I'm following your scent, till all logic is absent
And you are all that makes sense
My defenses are down on purpose
I want you to hurt this pride, murder this ego
As you work inside to nurture this need too
Breathe you in like your morning air
And exhale when stars appear
From up here, I can only dream to kiss you
Until then, I'll miss you

You got me singing like
You got me nervous like
And it's only you
You got me cheesy like
I'm feeling nervous like


Petit pigment dans ce décor noir et blanc
Tu es, je ne sais qui, mais je flance carrément.
Est-ce un sourire sur ce visage d'ange,
Un sourire et le paysage change.
Tu déteints sur mon monde monochrome,
Je rêve que nos chromosomes se mêlent - un autre homme
Je suis, quand nos regards se croisent,
J'imagine qu'au contact nos corps s'embrasent.
Je me demandais comment savoir si j'aimais
Je me demande comment la question se posait
Moi mon soda et une méchante frousse
Elle, à quelques mètres de moi le nez dans la mousse
Petit pigment m'as-tu remarqué?
Mon esprit dit vas y, mais mon corps est figé
Conscient d'avoir devant moi ma moitié
Jusqu'à ce qu'il vienne lui donner un baiser.


É simplesmente Mel =)

Sem comentários: