terça-feira, outubro 23, 2007

Remember old days



"When i see you, make me lose all control
Like a fire burning deep in my soul, yeah
And when i feel you it feels like i'm in heaven
It goes on forever like a dime on a roll
And when i hear you calling it's like heaven
I'll wait here forever till i'm out of the cold, yeah
And when i hear you calling i'm in heaven
We'll be there together, no i won't be alone

You got me fired up, fired up
You got me so..."




E com esta me retiro..meus ricos 15 aninhos^^

3 comentários:

lau disse...

remenber.... que saudades olha q nao me importava de ter 16 outra vez... olha nos no mesmo sitio com a mesma musica ............. o meu coraçao nao aguenta tanta recordaçao looool

Pistaxa disse...

Volta cais 447 tás perdoado =), isto tudo pa dizer kesta é dakelas musicas k pode passar anos e anos e na pista sabe sempre a pato^^

Jaydee disse...

PAROLA...
agora tocaste me no coraçao...